Quote:

I finally got them done. The good news is my elbow pain seemed to be from lack of use (I've been doing on-line school for the last six months or so and ignoring most of the car stuff). Arms were just out of the budget. I did finally get the last freeze plug in (had to borrow a tool from a buddy). Might get it all back together tomorrow night...

Well I decided to be lazy and order both arms. NAPA was 0 for 4 on getting me the right arms. My first clue was they had to get them from Billings Montana. The lower arms look like they are for a Dakota since they to not have the torsion bar socket and looks like the bottom of a coil recess. The uppers had 1/2 inch bolts and the orginals are 9/16. Both are going back.
Meanwhile, I had the lowers press fitted in by NAPA and I used a cut off tool on the uppers. I also am replacing the half shafts since they are whining and clicking.

2014 Ram 1500 Laramie, 73 Cuda
Previous mopars: 62 Valiant, 65 Fury III, 68 Fury III, 72 Satellite, 74 Satellite, 89 Acclaim, 98 Caravan, 2003 Durango
Only previous Non-Mopar: Schwinn Tornado