Here's the engine that's going in the Dart. As you can tell, it has been sitting for awhile. I think I pulled it out of my Cordoba in 06. It's a 360 MP short block(roller block)...the 10-1 compression version. It has home ported 360 heads with 1.88in 1.60ex valves. My Cordoba ran 12.70's with this engine. It's going to come apart for all new gaskets and to make sure everything still looks OK. It has very few miles on it so I hope it only needs gaskets.

The trans is a 904 that I built in 98. It has a 10" 3500 stall convertor and a TransGo TF-2 shift kit.

I started to mock up the new parts. I'm going to get everything fitting before I tear the engine apart. It looks like if I run a thermoquad, I'm going to have to make some kickdown linkage extensions and extend the throttle bracket. If I run a square bore carb, that will get rid the the adapter and lower things a little. There are already two valve cover gaskets on each side and covers are still very close to the intake. I think I'm going to look into those spacers I saw advertised on here. I don't want to grind on the valve covers or the intake.

The pulleys are an underdrive version. I plan on running relays under the battery tray for the headlights and make sure the cooling system is designed properly.