It's time to start a build thread on my next project. Like, the Challenger, it will be build over the coarse of a few years as money allows. I still haven't decided exactly what I want the finished product to look like. I know, that's not the right way to start out. The problem is that I like a lot of different styles. I like the stock look as well as the Pro Touring look. I keep going back and forth between these two looks.

Option 1. Stock looking engine, body colored steel wheels with dog dish hub caps and redline tires. I'd keep the GT body side mouldings as well as the DART letters on the quarters and the finish panel on the trunk lid. I'd return the interior to stock except for a volt meter conversion and a small tach on the front of the console.

Option 2. Newer aluminum master cylinder, aluminum intake and fabricated valve covers.(basically try to make the engine not look like a typical SBM) Large diameter wheels. Remove GT side mouldings, DART letters on the quarters and finish panel on the trunk. Interior close to stock except custom gauges in the dash and maybe an aftermarket shifter in the stock console. Rear disc brake kit.

Last edited by burdar; 09/08/13 12:42 AM.