What is the compressed thicknes of the current gaskets? You have .056" quench now (which is actually no or very little quench). I am a quench proponent but I think the SCR is too high for quench to take care of you on this. I'd go with that .075" gasket you mentioned. I dont see a problem doubling up on the intake paper gaskets as they are smooth with no beaded/raised edges. Permatex spray "high tack" part #99MA the red stuff is extremely tacky/seals well/goes on light/even would work well for gluing 2 of em together & even some super glue on some areas not near the ports to aid in keeping them connected as you go together. I would vastly lower the SCR which'll give you some wiggle room & also select the cam you want rather than putting up with a compromise choice cam which the vastly lower
SCR will let you run a good curve & give you more power than a higher SCR with the compromised curve which you have now even if you get under the pinging point. In other words with the correct cam then if for example if 9.5 will just stop the pinging I'd go a bit lower then optimize the curve. A bit too low is better than too high. It's all in the curve

live every 24 hour block of time like it's your last day on earth