Hey everyone. It's been about 6 months since I've been on the Moparts (once or twice is it). I apologize for not following through with this thread. I know a lot of you really helped me get this car where it's at today and you deserved to see it through as much as I did.

Six months in a nutshell...I did get the car done in time for the car show, it did win an trophy (second or third, can't remember). It's still not 100% done, but they're never done, right? I have only diven it a handful of times since May. Not because it's not road worthy but because I was just plain tired of working on, looking at, and spending money on cars. That's why the long time away from the board. In fact, I haven't even taken a picture of the car since it's been "done". My wife has driven it to work more than I have. I'm just starting to get back in to the swing of things now (of course we have a foot of snow so no driving).

Again, sorry for not following through and letting your guys know how important your contributions were. I couldn't have done it with out your information and support.

I will get a picture of it and post it soon.