2006 Ram 2500 4x4 hemi.. it towed my 24' enclosed quite easily and I felt proud when I pulled into the racetrack with all those other big diesels, rv's and monster tow vehicles..

The power going up the steepest hills was acceptable, the gas mileage wasnt.. We got 10 mpg empty in the city.. 13 mpg empty on the highway and somewhere real close to 8 mpg pulling the enclosed.

2012 Ram 2500 4x4 CTD.. Oh my.. thats all I got to say... Ignorance is bliss and I was pretty stupid.. This thing is hands down superior to the hemi motor in all areas..

13 mpg empty around town... as much as 18 mpg empty on the highway and its anywhere from 11 mpg to as high as 14 mpg towing the enclosed.. all depending on the terrain..

Power?? we wont even go there as there is no comparison.. the diesel can pull a house down..

But the one thing most people seem to overlook is the trade in value.. When I traded in the 2006 gas motor on the new CTD.. I had to fight to get $10K as the trade in.. Several times the dealer/salesman/finance guy told me IF the 2006 was the Cummins.. I could have easily gotten $20K plus...