Quote:

Off topic, I remember when they used to hold a giveaway for project cars, a Plum Duster 340 and a '68 roadrunner, back in the early '90's... anybody know of what happened to those cars?

I kind of knew the guy who won the Duster. He was the same guy that sold my brother his first Mopar in the '80s which was a '72 Challenger. I saw the Duster at the guys house because I used to pass his house on the way to my school. I stopped by to talk to the guy one day not too long after he won the Duster and he had it up for sale. I guess he would rather have money than the Duster. I wonder if he regrets the decision to sell the car today? Man, that was a very nice Duster.

So far it looks like we will have good weather for the show tomorrow. I'm planning on getting there as early as possible. Sometime between 8 and 9am. I'm really looking forward to it. This will be the first time in many years that the weather will be good for this show. I honestly think that had been weather been good last year there would have been even more of an improvement over the previous year.

Phil

1970 Barracuda Gran Coupe
1970 A66 Challenger Convertible