Quote:

Quote:

Ralph, I've heard a rumor that the 2014 Mopars @ E-town is not a confirmed thing yet. Sad that they don't have something like that confirmed.

I will tell you as long as Walt and or I are involved this will never go away. E-Town is great to work with they have given us everything we asked for with no questions asked.

The expectation for this year is to have a great time and continue to build car count in the show and on the race track. I will tell you that Walt E-Town and I have been talking about 2014 and plans are in the works for next years Mopars @ E-Town event. Maybe back to two days. Let s focus on making this a better show than last year. And most important lets have fun!!!!

Ralph,

I always go to have a good time! E-town is basically a central point for all of my friends and me to meet up at least once a year! Besides, there is no excuse not to show up with only living an hour and a half away! Been to this show every year (weather permitting) with the exception of one year and that was the weekend I got married) I know, poor planning on her part!