Quote:

The New Bedliner Poster Child......can't wait to see.....I Like Different....

Rickster

Hi Rickster...yea, I guess I am kinda different when it comes to being me.

i got the dash painted and cleared, door panels painted/cleared, installed dash in the cab and started wireing it up. got the new gauge cluster with the white face gauges (thanks TOOMANY62s)

the chrysler champage color is nice looking in the all black cab shell and with the door panels to match is gonna make it even better.

and for now a woodgrain a/c bezel...i will find a black non a/c somewere down the line..

I thought the 85 harness bulkhead plug was going to be bigger than the hole in the 91 cab... but the 91 cab holes is correct size...it just looks smaller because of the plug on the harness I guess. but no cutting so all is good.

got 2nd coat of liner on the roof and back wall of cab, took a little time to seal the cargo light rubber base up good around the edges for a leak proof seal.

a littl paint on the manual steer colum and a blinker switch repair and it will be ready for install.

now to get the cab bushings and weather strip kit and get after the cab swap and cutting the shifter hole next.

7878638-floorpatch#59.jpg (100 downloads)