Quote:

In my original post, I guess I should have mentioned that this car is going to see a lot of daily driving. I just wanted to upgrade the car to a nice handling suspension. I've heard concerns about Hiem joints for daily use. Should I be concerned? The car has already been stiffened withXV Motorsport stiffening kit. Will have viper disc brakes up front and big Brembo brakes in back from SRT 8 jeep. New Hemi with Nag 1 trans. The price for the Hotchkis system from THmotorsport is a good price and will probably buy that especiallu if they will giver torsion bars in lieu of frame connectors that I already have.
Can some one make a recommendation for shocks for me? I was thinking about Bilsteins. Also looking for a front wheel that will fit a viper 14.25 diameter rotor. Hopefully something in an 18 inch that's not too pricey.

Our Fox shocks are tuned to run with our system. Also, if you piece together the kit vs. Buying it out right (same price) you can exclude the subframe connectors and add the torsion bars.