Quote:

Quote:

Had a great time last night.
There is still nothing that compares to making a pass on the street.
Sorry to the Haters!
No racetracks in So Cal anymore.
There is many streets safer than Irwindale!
Just my 2 cents
And yes I am a Street Racer!

Keep it on the track. I witnessed a wrecker pulling a duster back upright that had been upside down on it top burning in a ditch.. the driver and his 3 passengers were burned up like toast. white nuckle bones could be seen sticking out of the charred flesh of one of the hands. A eye witness ( that I knew ) said they was racing and lost controll. the eye witness tried to help but could do nothing. He said he could hear the passengers screaming as the fire killed them but, the way the car landed upside down in the ditch they could not get out and he could not help they...

This is a horrible way to end lifes for sure but he shouldn`t of taken people along w/him........not very smart. However, I would think more people have died at tracks racing than on the street but maybe I`m wrong here and as soon as I put slicks on my pig I plan on making a pass or two for some coin and a bit of fun............

72 Dart 470 n/a BB stroker street car `THUMPER`...Check me out on FB Dominic Thumper for videos and lots of carb pics......760-900-3895.....