Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

There is no reason to hate to say it.....

Golf courses, basketball courts, baseball diamonds, hockey rinks, football fields, running tracks, tennis courts......you name, I can get to any number of them in minutes, yet I have to drive hours to get to a dragstrip, then sit in LONG HOURS of traffic to get home, at ridiculous gas and toll prices, as there isn't a SINGLE track in my entire state, or Mass. So guess what???

I have 3 perfect lanes of concrete, with shoulders on each side, straight and flat, no on/off ramps and shutdown forever, 3 miles from me. If I get pinched, or crash....it's on me.

F the state and anyone with a problem. They don't like it???

THEN ALLOW A TRACK TO BE BUILT IN A FREAKIN' STATE THAT HAS ACRE AFTER ACRE AFTER ACRE OF !!!!!!WOODS!!!!!

Thankxxx 4 understanding man and the tree huggers need a life for sure. Street racing`s been around since the horse and buggy and it`s gettin more common and popular every day because of the lack of tracks. Anyhow, good 2 see u run Al................

I'm not a proponent of racing in an area that can involve "innocent" traffic, or where spectators put themselves in dangerous situations......but as long as tracks close, there will be an uptick in street activities.

We have towed 3+ hours to get to ATCO and 5+ hours in traffic to get home, paying laughable tolls, over miserable roads and to chase a number, I have no problem with it, but if something comes up on the street......

with ya Jim. Even Lebanon Valley (outside Albany, N.Y.) is a bit of a ride for you. Yeah things are getting "heated" in the tri -state area and all over the country as dragstrips are drying up. Just remember what happens in the streets STAYS THERE (in the streets)!

"Stupidity is Ignorance on Steroids"
"Yeah, it's hopped to over 160" (quote by Kowalski in the movie Vanishing Point 1970 - Cupid Productions)