I met some local car guys and racers at a local strip mall last night to bs a bit then a few races were tied up and off we went to Georges Air Force Base to get it done. I took my car home and drove w/a couple of friends and saw some good races w/a new young buck gettin it done in his small block Nova which can`t be any faster than maybe mid 11`s on motor. A few other guys got it done and it was interesting to see a locar Chrysler car salesman I know rompin his uncorked Baracuda fast back 408 small block. You would never think we could hang out at the base for hours, race and not have one cop show............some of the trucks from the local docks even stopped to watch. I`m not promoting street racing but no one was drunk, drugged out..........no fights or trash throwing and even some younger families were there w/their kids. Got to see a friend make some runs for the first time in over 5-years in his beautifull Dart as well. I think we will be seeing more of this stuff around here as all we have is an 1/8th mile track an hour+ away and a 3 hour ride to Famoso.........I may get some slicks mounted and go and try to de-throne the young buck but still not sure yet...............

72 Dart 470 n/a BB stroker street car `THUMPER`...Check me out on FB Dominic Thumper for videos and lots of carb pics......760-900-3895.....