Quote:

I can tell you that a 500HP (or higher) small block can be built to be very streetable and run on pump gas, it's all about the build combo. For starters use a stroker crank, they make street driving a big HP SB just as nice as a similarly built big block.

Yeah I definately wanna keep it a smallblock......been keeping uo the last several years with thw advancements in heads and stroker kits.......seems like back in the 90's all you had was w2's for the most part(or thats about all you would see anyways )......

Will have a lot of questions to ask on the race forum I'm sure as it seems like there are lalot of knowledgeable guys with fast smallblocks on here. Can't wait to pick this car up, and who knows I may realize I don't wanna go that serious and might enjoy cruiaing it a bit more.....we'll see.thanks fir the info brother.....

Organized Labor: The people that brought you the weekend. If you can't grasp the meaning of the phrase "tongue in cheek", don't respond. 1970 H code Swinger, Top Banana 2012 Liberty Jet 4x4 True Blue Pearl