Quote:

Quote:

In all seriousness though, you might want a Morrison Max G full frame conversion for simplicity. They even have them for A bodies. With all that big block weight on the nose, You'll need to converse with these guys, and your buddies maybe, about the correct roll couple percentages to keep things manageable so the shiny side stays up.

200 mph, hmm, maybe for a split second on a run but not for any duration in a stock body Cuda. If your willing to cut and mod the bod, maybe then you could sustain it.

These guys seem to do ok with a fairly stock bodied camaro.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEDeorDvrsE

Notice I say stock bodied, I believe it has a cup car underneath the skin, but it still has to overcome the aerodynamics of a '69 camaro. I personally think this car is one of the baddest on earth, even if it is a chevy.

BADDEST musclecar on the planet. No contest. And i really hate red first-gen Camaros...

I've had Big Red pics on my wall since i first read about it in the 80's. Its what my Challenger wants to be when it grows up.

On topic. I think the envelope has yet to be really pushed with a Mopar. I think we can go faster than the speeds hinted at in here without resorting to those hideous body mods that make a cool looking classic Mopar look like some 16 year old sideways hat kid started modding it from an import mag. It will take some serious detail work, serious tuning, an extremely uncompromising attitude, and ov course... a whole lotta money.