Sorry for not posting for awhile. my mom passed away and had to tend to her business.

Anyway, been working on getting all the trim on. Got the floor insulation in, vinyl top is installed, headliner installed, headlight buckets etc. pretty much finished with the trunk area with the exception for the fuel filler tube and vent tube. That will have to wait until I get the car on the rack and install the tank

Focusing on the wiring. All new harnesses from M&H through Mr Moparts and Classic Industries. Finally got the under dash harness the other day (back ordered). Unfortunatly it was short the harness for the console. Apparently they don't provide that. I called the tech line for M&H and they walked me through the issue. I had to remove the console harness from the old harness and install the leads into the bulkhead connector (two wires, one violet and one white). The orange wire went to the fuse box. I guess the real test is when I power everything up. I have a buddy that works at an automotive electrical shop. When he gets a chance he'll come over with his magical black box and circuit test everything.

Have to take a break in a few weeks and start my move to Phoenix with the first load. Taking my 71 RR down, stopping at MATS on the way down. The car will be for sale (have to thin the herd) and if doesn' sell it will be put into storage in Phoenix an will wait until next January when I can take it to the auctions.

The engine, trans, rearend are all ready to go. Will mate everything up on my new engine cradle I got from HARMS (Scott Smith). Won't install in the car until I get back from Phoenix.

I forgot to mention all the seats are done. The guy that put everything together is top notch.

Last edited by dart4forte; 03/05/15 09:00 PM.