Well, I thought I would start a thread on a car I purchased after the 1st of the year. Originally I was looking for a 70 340 Swinger and have been for several years. So, in January up pops a 68 big block GTS on the A body site. This is another "I gotta haves". I immediately PM'd the owner. No sooner than I PM'd the owner the posting was dropped by the mods for having a phone number and e-mail address attached which is against the site rules.

Anyway I sent several PM's to the OP and finally they were answered. What he had was a 68 big block/auto GTS with the original engine and trans as well as a good build. The car has been sitting in his garage for over 20 years awaiting a resto that never came. With the cost of raising a family and the economy he decided the car needed to move.

So, through many e-mails and phone calls and scanning of pictures I finally purchased the car. Again a special thanks to MOPARTS member Satilite73 (John) for doing a lookover on the car.

I just received a call from the transporter and he should be in Yakivegas sometime late afternoon/early evening on Monday 2/11.

For those who may be interested I'll be posting some pictures of the car when it arrives and continuing a documentation of the resto similar to the thread I started back in 2006 when I started on my 64 Dart post car.