I built a new motor for a local customer for his 1968 Charger R/T, not a original Hemi car,He wanted a new block so I bought a World block that was 4.190 rough bored at his insistence, I wanted to buy the 4.490 rough bore but he wanted stock bore size. I had it finished bored and hone with a torque plate to 4.25 and used a 4.25 stroke crank with BB Chevy rod journal sizes and a set of BB Chevy type forged steel 7.100 H beam rods and a semi custom set of Diamond low compression pistons,9.75 to 1 ratio, he wanted to use a set of used stock type Mopar iron heads off of a crate motor he had. I used a custom grind Comp Cams hydraulic roller lifter cam with there old noisy hydraulic roller lifters,(4 yrs ago) He is very happy with that combination, lots of torque He uses a set of 3.73 gears in his Dana 60 and a 28 or 29 inch tall tire, that combination flat moves that big heavy car, no enlightment done, big audio amp in the trunk along with a 34 gallon fuel cell He likes to drive that car in the good weather

Last edited by Cab_Burge; 01/31/13 04:25 PM.

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)