Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

So thats a Victory Race at Norwalk with the Blue Suede Cruise????

If so I had that on my list but will have to decline if Victory is running it

I believe the $150 is to enter their points series. As I remember the NMCA was the same way. You could race but you were not eligible for the year end stuff. Can anyone clarify this? Larry, I could only find Sled City 2012 dates?
Doug

Russ

No, Victory is having a race the same day in IA. Max, do you not fit in with their rules?

Question for BGR - is the Curt Race still on for next year and same date?

Bob let us know if you get a date.
Doug

Doug - last year at MMW in St Louis I could NOT run with them at that ONE race unless I paid the initiation fee so I entered a gambler on Saturday and ran the normal race on Sunday. Same thing at MMW Indy. Funny part was the Victory folks could run in the regular race with us

Russ

If that's the way it is I agree it's not for me. I've run series all over the country chasing points. Had some pretty good luck in NSCA,NMCA,and Chrysler Classic. Winning championships is cool but fuel costs and purses aren't what they used to be. The days of 50 cent diesel and $4000 N/SS paychecks are long gone. Having a good time with closer venues is what i'm looking for. But don't get me wrong, I'm still as serious about winning as ever. Anybody remember this car?
Doug