Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

So thats a Victory Race at Norwalk with the Blue Suede Cruise????

If so I had that on my list but will have to decline if Victory is running it

Russ

No, Victory is having a race the same day in IA. Max, do you not fit in with their rules?

Dennis

I fit in the rules just fine. It's just that to run in the Victory series you also have to pay something like a $150.00 inititation fee to run in their events for the year and thats on top of the race entry. I just don't hit enough of their races to justify that. However it is a good series to race with if you can hit a few of them but most are too far for me.

Question for BGR - is the Curt Race still on for next year and same date?

Russ

With the new managment at PRP the schudle is up in the air as of now.And as I mentioned here before with all the other Mopar events schudled in June,I'am afraid that turnouts at all the events is going to be down.There maybe an oppertunity to change the date and or location of the Curt race I would like to see it stay at PRP but also know that if promoters continue to battle each other for events around or near the sametime it will be disasterious and car count and revenue will be down.It seems many are heII bent on putting thereselve out of business.

Last edited by B G Racing; 12/19/12 09:32 AM.