The last week wasn't as relaxing as I'd hoped. There have been a few times where I wish we were still back in Memphis.

Owen isn't eating. He takes one bite of food and says he's done. Researching this a little I found that radiation can damage your taste buds. Some people have said everything tastes like metal. I started cooking with more spices thinking that would help but it hasn't. We also started giving him plastic utensils but that hasn't helped either. He drinks milk OK but won't drink any Pediasure. This is taking up most of our free time. I don't want him waisting away during this month off. It's supposed to be a time to regain some weight and recover.

His eyes have also become very sensitive to light. He is squinting all the time and we have to have most of the lights turned off. He refuses to let us put any drops in his eyes. We started cleaning his eyes with baby shampoo a few times a day which is helping a little.

On a positive note, he finds plenty of energy somewhere. His tricycle is getting a workout that's for sure. The base boards have a bunch of black marks on them from him getting a little too close to the wall.