In honor of thanksgiving today I deceided to gut my bird, time to dig into this old dog and make it whole again. Some of you know the story on this car, some dont...but thats not important at this point. so I pulled the nose off, and dash somewat apart, to get to the meat and potatoes. I still need to pull the pedal assy, and e brake assy. They will prob go straight to scrap like alot of this car should.

heres what I know it needs so far, im not a stranger to rust and ive been over it pretty good so hopefully no major surprises:

needs a left front frame rail badly, cowl top and bottom, both rad support baffles and lower tie bar,floors all of them front to back...nothings saveable there, both quarters, both doors,trunk lid,dutchman panel,rear x member,tail light panel,left door post.

Iknow your thinking I must be crazy and im thinking that also...as I want to do this car in orig steel if I can. Its nothing special, except a 383 post 68 runner, ice blue with hood tratment, decor package, light group, ps, 3 spd wipers.

so here is the kicker, I was going to sell it or part it out, then I made a phone call to my friend Ron Rogers in mass...he parts some cars I Was looking for a frame rail, I ended up with the cleanest 68 coronet 4 door shell ive ever seen...and when I say clean its arizona clean, I can use all the floors, inner fenders,rails,etc anythings that the same as the 2 door car. ive spent the majority of my free time in the last 2 weeks drilling the shell apart, now I have a nice pile of steel ready to go to its new home on the angry bird...now for some pics.

7472765-runner68001.JPG (480 downloads)

"Are you gonna bark all day lil doggy? Or are you gonna bite?"

05 ram 2500 ctd
74 gremlin x 360
65 mustang 347
70 coronet R/T 440
03 Mach 1