I used Ricks undercoating to undercoat the entire underside of my 69 Sport Satellite.That's how it came from the factory.I don't think you will have any problems getting it to look like the factory did it.This is a very nice product that Rick makes.It goes on very nice and as long as you give it 20 minutes or so between light coats,you should be able to build it up to get that peaky appearance.You can't really mess it up.I would just go for it until you get the look your after.I did cut the top off of the gallon can that it came in so I could pour it into another container and then thoroughly mixed all of the particles.I bought 4 gallons and used 2 1/2 gals. for the underside.1/2 gallon for the inside of the quarter panels,which when dry,paints up to look exactly as the factory did it.I will use the remainder for the front wheelwells and for any future touchups.Just mask real well and go for it,you will discover how nice and easy this really is.

1969 Plymouth Sport Satellite 383 1990 Dodge W150 plowtruck 318 2012 Dodge Ram 1500 4WD 5.7 HEMI 2012 Dodge Challenger R/T Classic Blackberry Pearl 5.7 HEMI MOPAR- WHAT ALL OTHER CARS WANT TO BE WHEN THEY GROW UP-