Quote:

Quote:

So great to see a guy, AJ with such passion and heart. You can tell how badly he wants this championship. I have to say that Line was a great sport in his interview. Wasnt bad mouthing anyone, and he basically said he had to take a shot.

Looks like a few rounds in Pomona and AJ is the champ!! Prayin he qualifies well, and brings the championship back to MoPar!!

Jason is a stand up guy. Heard he is a Mopar guy at heart. He just gets a bad rap because his boss is such a tool. I guess there are plenty of us though that have to put up with that type of boss. On a high note though WAY TO GO AJ!

I like Jason Line as he seems to be fair guy who does not badmouth when he looses. He just told them thats racing and said nothing bad about anyone.
I was also glad to see Vincent Nobile running real good and get to the final. To bad V Gaines lost to a holeshot in round 1 as he is making good power now also. Congrats to all the Mopar teams and a big thanks to AJ and team as was said us Mopar fans have been waiting a long time for this. Ron

Last edited by 383man; 10/29/12 12:24 PM.