Quote:

I am getting a real good laugh out of some of the comments regaurding K-members.

What is perfect alignment?
What is perfect ackerman?
Then so and so's unit is the most bestest thought out engineered unit on the market.

You guys do realize that perfect alignment depends on what you want and what you are doing with the car. Perfect ackerman is not really in existance. Ackerman is something you want but how much depends on the wheelbase and what you are trying to do. Of course you don't want negative ackerman although many have that and are clueless as to why their car drives like crap. Bump steer on the other hand is something you don't want. I have watched a lot of front suspensions that suposedly had no bump steer have a lot of bump steer. It is so easy to spot. Attach a lazer gauge to the spindle and move the car up and down. It aint rocket science.

I have failed to see anyone mention BOBSPROFAB. He borrows no parts from someone elses units nor does he coppy any. I have watched one of his in action and it works great. He also didn't need to do a ton of bracing to overcome bad engineering. He uses and lower control arm and a strut rod. Mustang and pinto aftermarket control arms are used in a lot of engineered k-members. That is not engineering. Bobs unit being much simpler would have to be a lot lighter if that means anything to you. But, it aint the cheapest one out there.

Leon