Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Alterkation is the best designed aftermarket k frame period. plus tons of options

i have to second that,the thing was 100% the best fitting and quality thing i bought for my car...i mean right down to amount of turns on a given nut! i love my alterkation and so do my boys who do chassis work!

with both posts!

Care to elaborate?

Sure...

I have no financial interest in my response!

1. It bolts in place. Aside from removing some existing brackets (such as upper control arm bump stop - used a spot weld cutter and they were out).

2. No guessing on the install - the install instructions are well written. You can download them from the AlterK site.

3. Any questions - Bill answer's them right away.

4. I ran a bump steer plot using my laser toe gauge - needed no corrections.

5. Bill Reilly supplied a few additional parts that allowed me to use most of my MOPAR B Body Wilwood brake setup instead of buying a new kit.

6. Kit came with the Flaming River needle bearing U joints, and the one that goes on the bottom of the existing steering shaft is drilled with the correct size hole to pin it in place.

I've seen the AlterK on some other fast MOPARs, including Wes's Dart... Heard no complaints.

Compared to the other one I had - there is no comparison.

68 RR 528" INDY MAXX 07 2500 CTD Southwest International Raceway - IHRA - Tucson, AZ