Once again...you still have not said anything about our $2,000.00 grudge race except that your going to be at the track.(duh) i knew that..and josh has not called me to say that you have given him your punk out money...I know what your doing your waiting to win the money saturday to put up...CAUSE YOU AIN'T GOT IT NOW...CAUSE IF YOU DID YOU WOULD OF GAVE IT TO JOSH ALREADY!!...did i mention that you suck at playing cards?...Its to late anyways told my brother inlaw that the race is off...were staying home and painting the bee(unless you wanna antie up the pot)...me sooooooooooo scared!!..should of put up your punk out money last week...birds racing does not evolve around you waiting to see if you can win some money,cause if your car would of broke during ur events...i would of sat all weekend for nothing..the punk out money was not for you beinging at monster mopar event..it was punk out money for not grabing a lane...i hope some mopar people can understand this...but i'm sure most won't...and i'm ok with that..cause most don't understand grudge racing...race safe this weekend.