Quote:

I sent josh king a $1,000.00 money order(for punk out money today)U called the bird out for 2 grand...Send a grand to josh to match the punk out money,...when josh calls me and says that you have matched that $1,000.00...Game on...and you thought that i was just going away,i will wait till ur done with your program...we both race on a true 10.5 and cross the scales @ least 3,000lbs...One shot one kill!!,and please i hope no mods delete this,for i have not swore or called names...thank you.

Here it is 6:20 pm,..6-6-2012..I Still have not received a phone call from josh on mr gup sending him his punk out money....I UNDERSTAND THAT HE WILL BE THERE!!...BUT NOT ONCE HAS HE AGREED TO PUT UP HIS PUNK OUT MONEY FOR OUR RACE!!...I THINK I MADE MY SELF CLEAR FROM LAST YEARS INDY'S RACE...when a certain person called me out for $500.00..and nothing happened...THIS AIN'T BURGER KING...,I have better things to do than go to a mopar event and stand around waiting on a dream race!...ya all race safe this weekend!!