Quote:

Quote:

I use Rotella 10-30 with one bottle of STP additive. (340 with a solid flat tappet cam)

The additive is still key here, because they have changed the ZDDP package in the newer diesel oils for low emissions.

On the other hand, why do you want to play chemist with additives when you can buy a properly formulated oil off the shelf?

The oil on the shelves here is different than the one in the States. ONE quart of Mobil 1 synthetic goes for 14€ here ($17) Like I mentioned the TORCO additive sold in the States is $12...here it was like $35...Shipping oil from the States is going to cost the same amount if I start buying here, and for a car that I drive 1000-1500 miles a year...an additive is the cheaper appr0aoch. Going to finish off my Castrol 20w50 and switch to another brand...dunno what yet...these are just preventative bottles for an oil change later this year...around Winter time.

The z-alt site hasn't been updated since 2009...and thats just scary that a business has an online retail and hasnt been updated in 3 years

Family owned 1969 Charger R/T DualQuad 440/727/GVO/3.55s