Quote:

so it sounds like most are suggesting the eddy rpm heads.The fact that i don't have to buy after market valley pan,intake and headers is appealing.The only thing i've read is that the valve seating/alignment is off along with rockers....not sure

i am considering the TTI headers though.

600hp would be my max since i don't plan on sittin at the track all the time,i like to cruise.Pump gas is a must since the $$$$$ for it is already crazy.

Since my diff(742 case) is stock and i think the trans(both rebuilt) what would i have to upgrade on these to handle 550-600hp?

i'm running street tires so real hard hook ups probably won't happen.

On the valve alignment, its pretty common with any aftermarket heads or even stock heads with aftermarket rockers to need adjustment. On my Eddy's with Comp pro-magnum rockers, sweep over the valve was near perfect. Alignment along the shaft needed some tweaking. I had my MP aluminum hold downs milled a little on the sides to create extra clearance then used a couple packs of rocker shaft shims to dial in the rocker tip position.

The transmission and rear end should be fine on street tires. If you run slicks and hook, the rear is probably not going to be happy.