550-600 HP with a stroker can be done somewhat easy with the Edelbrock RPM, or 440 Source Stealth, but they won't have much room to grow if you want more power. Those heads are good for lower cost street applications, they both use stock offset rockers, and have fairly large 80-84cc chamber volume. The large chamber volume helps lower compression for a street engine, even though a stroker may still need dished pistons depending on the compression ratio your looking for. The Victor heads have smaller chambers (I think 74cc) and better ports, but take offset rockers, and raised exhaust ports. The intake ports are raised also, but will still accept a standard intake. The B-1 B/S heads have small 65cc chambers which would put compression around 14:1 or Higher with flat top pistons. They are well sized for the 440 and 451 bracket engines where a flat top piston will get about 13:1 compression. The B-1 B/S heads flow about what the RPM heads do out of the box. I think a ported B-1 B/S will flow a bit more than a ported RPM head, but it requires an offset intake rocker, and the exhaust ports are raised (I think more than the Victor heads?) The issue with the raised ports relates to header selection. On a low deck engine you may be able to use 440 headers, but on a raised deck, you may have to use the specific TTI headers or custom headers.
I haven't keept up with all the variations of Indy heads, so I'll leave that to those who know them better.