Wow, its fun that threads like this get the activity up in the forum...

I bought a diamond ring, and that's actually part of the plan to get my car to handle!

Then I bought a new 904 from CRT (2 more weeks!). And that's going to help my car handle!

Next stop is Hughes Engines, for new Aluminum heads, cam, and assorted hardware, yes its related to handling!

This is the first forum I check when I log into Moparts EVERY DAY MULTIPLE TIMES A DAY!

I answer questions I have the answers to. I ask questions I hope to get straight answers to.

And if anyone doesn't see how a Tiffany engagement ring relates to making my car handle, well then, you should keep your comments to your selves!

I'll post more once I get my engine and transmission to my parents' garage (yes, buying a house is also on my plans towards GETTING MY CAR TO HANDLE!!!)

If people learn to answer the question that is asked, rather than giving an opinion that's outside question's parameters, that'll help. I remember too many 318 build questions answered with get a 340 and/or 360 that actually made me STOP coming to moparts for YEARS. That attitude has actually worked its way out for the most part.

(BTW: The wedding will be registered at Firm Feel, Hotchkis, Summit, Jegs, & Macy's )

1971 Challenger