Quote:

tick tock tick tock
This forum to will die a slow death as others have so I'm done with this. I know in the big picture of life it does not mean too much, but there is no moderating of threads and bad information along with general disrespect.

I spent many years learning from some of the best trying to achieve a street car that could run hot laps and survive. I have been successful and tried to share all that learning to help others as I have had very little technical help at times.

My best technical help has been Bill Reilly at RMS motorsports and my original mentor was Rick E.

The last straw for me besides winged wonders was welded k frames. I ran laps for years and learned early on that the k frame was and is the biggest weakest link.

Wait Tom_Quad,

You asked and asked for this forum. Publicly groveled about it and wouldn't participate on Moparts without it. Now you want to run from it?

I realize it's frustrating when it's something a person is so passionate about. I empathize and feel the same way as you at times.

How about we be a little more excepting of other people's ideas? Even if we think they are wrong. And even if they are wrong. Such a "my way or the highway" makes everyone run to opposite sides of the room before even thinking about it.

There's more than ONE way to get to the same point. There are so many variables that there are many combinations that work. And not everyone is looking or expecting the same things out of thier car than you do. It's really hard to figure that out over the internet, so there is not much to work with. There are no clear cut right or wrongs regarding personal tastes and interpretation.

You know what, sometimes people are just wrong. And you just have to let them live with it and move on. Let them not get the benefit they thought they would.

Just present your case and experience in an open manner, then everyone else that actually does something will figure it out. Let go of the one guy to help 99 others.