I update this thread against my better judgement!

For one, not many seem interested, and I'm a slow writer, so when it gets very few views/ no comments I start to wonder why spend the time...from the looks of the board lately I feel like I'm not the only one with that attitude.

2nd, well, I just spent 600 bucks in tow money, 5 days of my vacation time and 2 days of unpaid time with the express intent of going to Oklahoma to help my brothers get ready for Drag Week, only to find them completely unprepared to get anything done and vehicles pretty much looking exactly like the pics I posted 4 months ago!! It's disheartening to say the least.
Back in March, when I first started this thread, Boone had brought the "Barnyard" back from Dad's place, and the first pic I posted was of it rolled out at his house. In the following months, the list of excuses for no progress pics was:

"I'm cleaning out the garage to make room for it".
"I'm building shelves in the garage to make room for it".
"I'm adding to the loft in the garage to maker room for it".
"I'm building a storage building".
"I'm ordering parts and making lists of everything it needs".

ON and on, and on.

Then they decide to take the Truck to Dale's to weld in the bar.

So, when I show up at Dale's on 6/30, 3 months since the first pic in this thread was taken at Boone's, here is what I'm greeted by: Pretty much the exact same pic less hood and bed.

7293011-100_0294-Copy.jpg (126 downloads)

"Livin' in a powder keg and givin' off sparks" 4 Street cars, 5 Race engines