For what it's worth from dragracingonline. It does not sound good at all at this point. The wall is a major expense on top the the EIR. This is realy bad news for the PSCA as well. With 5 of the 8 races shceduled to be run at Fontana

"We have heard from several very reliable sources that Auto Club Dragway at Fontana is closed for the time being. Initial reports out of the court proceedings at the San Bernardino County Courthouse indicate that an additional, updated and approved Environmental Impact Study and construction of a 1,700-foot sound attenuation wall will be necessary in order for quarter-mile racing to resume.

With the recent closing of the Irwindale Speedway and eighth-mile dragstrip, restrictions on using Pomona Raceway and pending termination of the Street Legal program at San Diego’s Qualcom Stadium, that leaves Barona Dragstrip and Auto Club Famoso Raceway the only possibilities for SoCal drag racing.

The Agent hopes these developments will not usher in a new era of Street Racing in what was once a mecca for organized drag racing"[02/29/12]

"I am not ashamed to confess I am ignorant of what I do not know."

"It's never wrong to do the right thing"