i will post a whole rundown of the week. the hradest week i have ever worked in my life.

the 10 number he ran was a mistake. after a full out thrash to pull everything apart to put a new lifter in it and get it all back together in under a hour, i/ we forgot to hook up the wires for the micro switch. that run was on the same basic tune that monte suggested. a hp only pass at 18 degrees of timming. plus, i guess timming was being pulled out also during the run. i take full responsiblity for throwing OVERALL CHAMP right down the drain on Eddie.

after that happened, the cam got very hungry and we were rebuilding the whole top end several times under moonlight. we went a span of 3 days without sleep.

the engine was running hot and we tried everything we could to get it down but nothing helped. water flow seems to be restricted somewhere.

overall, we changed like 18 lifters. top end came off 5 times. went through 4 batteries, 2 water pumps, we ran out of gas, ran out of time, we were over prepared at first and that got us in trouble.

i'm glad its over.

larson nearly cried out loud during his win speech. its just hard to explain how tough drag week is unless you have done it.

the aussie guys saved our lives last night, one drove eddie's car and i went in one of there cars so we could get some sleep.

pics and story will probably be monday

Gen 3 power 6.22@110, 9.85@135
Follow @g3hemiswap on instagram

performance only racing, CRT, ultimate converter, superior design concepts, ThumperCarbs