The track was shutting down at 2:00 pm. Some of the cars were leaving as we were getting there about 11:00. You can make your run and hit the road. Eddie ran near the end, around 12:30 I think. It is around a 4.5-5 hour drive from BG to Steele on the interstate. I have no idea what route they are making them take, but Ray and Eddie should be in Steele before 10:00pm, assuming no issues. I am sure Ray will have some "road reports" from the drive. Eddie is not as bad as some of us make out, but still, to put up with him for a week, a SECOND time, Ray is a saint.

Larson's car is a monster. He only got the motor put in Saturday night and came to BG. The car had NEVER made a pass with the turbo motor and new chassis until today. The 7.75 must have been after I left, but I saw some early shutoff passes that looked like it was going to really run.

A couple other nice Mopars. The 62 Plymouth has a HEMI that is set up for two stages of spray, but the nitrous had been taken off. Did not see it make a pass. The others are more or less drivers. The red Cuda is fast, smallblock car. I thought the owner was a member here.

Eddie has done a good job getting the car ready. Most everything was ready to go, he just has a hard time focusing on getting things ready to run vs talking to people. The car launched nice and straight and went right down the track. I set the wheelie bars and told him what to do with the nitrous and timing, but the rest is all Eddie

Monte