Quote:

The track was shutting down at 2:00 pm. Some of the cars were leaving as we were getting there about 11:00. You can make your run and hit the road. Eddie ran near the end, around 12:30 I think. It is around a 4.5-5 hour drive from BG to Steele on the interstate. I have no idea what route they are making them take, but Ray and Eddie should be in Steele before 10:00pm, assuming no issues. I am sure Ray will have some "road reports" from the drive. Eddie is not as bad as some of us make out, but still, to put up with him for a week, a SECOND time, Ray is a saint.

Larson's car is a monster. He only got the motor put in Saturday night and came to BG. The car had NEVER made a pass with the turbo motor and new chassis until today. The 7.75 must have been after I left, but I saw some early shutoff passes that looked like it was going to really run.

A couple other nice Mopars. The 62 Plymouth has a HEMI that is set up for two stages of spray, but the nitrous had been taken off. Did not see it make a pass. The others are more or less drivers. The red Cuda is fast, smallblock car. I thought the owner was a member here.

Eddie has done a good job getting the car ready. Most everything was ready to go, he just has a hard time focusing on getting things ready to run vs talking to people. The car launched nice and straight and went right down the track. I set the wheelie bars and told him what to do with the nitrous and timing, but the rest is all Eddie

Monte

Sooo Monte IF the planets were all lined up and traction wasn't a issue, what do you think Eddie's car COULD run? Matt