Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Mr.Yuck if you are talking about Bill's blue demon it is a 499 with a 670 lift roller.He bought the motor out of my brothers full interior 30x10 tire 69 dart with mufflers and went 9.30's at 146.And 1967dart gt if you never see a street car with a big block run good you need to get out to different tracks more often.Not saying they are everywhere but there are some good running ones out there floating around.

Yes they are out there but very few just like small blocks. Its mopars in general not a lot of them. Next time I get down your way I will let you play with my nitrous machine, your brother to with his big block.

67 jeeesh such hate for BB, you know you could of had one that ran as good or better than that SB for 1/2 the price...lol

Another stupid pissing match. Yucko do you also go pick on the ricer kids in your spare time? It amazes me how much you toot your horn and only run 11.40s. In case you haven't noticed lately its not hard to make good power with small or big blocks. Its a really dumb argument especially when your car is slow.

hey viper put your sb in a 3900 lb car and come see me. I never said a sb can't run ashhat. Put that 340 junk in a 3800+ b-body thats driven to the track and home an you come see me Jack. BTW do you have a car that runs 11.30's? 11.39 SO FAR. I drive this car everywhere w/ kids in the back seat. If I want a 9 second car I can do it. If you notice I'm not "picking" on anybody. 67 has a nice fast car.. it's all fun. Don't take it or yourself to serious.