Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

If it's a race car PUT A DIAPER ON IT....

Rickster

You guys that make statements like that make me laugh. Its the one size fits all theory."I've got one on mine so everybody should be able to fit one on" When this diaper stuff came up originally about 4yrs ago,I took my car over to get the cage recertified. I told the tech director to get down and look and see what he thought about putting a diaper on an A-body with a hemi in it. He got up off the ground with his head shaking. He said no way. Why do you think the west coast hemi team petitioned NHRA to let them put racks on there SS/AH cars? Because it would have been a nightmare with the drag link,#12 oil lines,the headers lay right next to the block and the simple fact there is no room.Right after the NHRA refused to let them alter the steering,they dropped the diaper rule.There were even some chevys complaining because on certain yrs the drag link is right next to the pan. Ya, having a diaper is a great idea, but on some cars is just isn't feasible.

i can't even imagine putting a diaper on my dart, guess if they enforce that its gonna be a street only car.

Maybe you need to be Just a street car. Pretty soon Track liability will catch up with the rules.

Put a diaper on the 10 second Hemroid, I know of 3 outlaw 68 Hemi cars that have Diapers on them.
one with draglink bar through the pan.

Just One Man's Opinion Mopar Mafia Racing