Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I see this as a class for cars that run low nines to mid 8s.... cars that fast react just fine to a .400 pro tree and since this is heads up....not bracket, that reaction time really doesnt play the same roll in the race as it would a bracket race.

Josh I respect you ,But. Reaction time really doesn't play a roll? Is that because the spread in E.T.s will be over a second? Show me a 3300lb car with 28" front tires that can go .400 I'll bet the list is real short. Whats the matter with a .500 Pro tree? This idea is getting further and further from its intended roots. There are but a hand full of N/SS cars in the 8s. They are 3000lb+ stock uni-body full interior cars. If it's N/SS, then lets make it N/SS. If a car doesn't fit ,then it can run another class. Otherwise I'd just call it Outlaw Musclecar and let all the tube chassis pre 69 cars run. They can run .400 tree and make the weight. My 2 cents.
Doug

Baloney, I run with a group called the Midwest Superstock Mafia, and all the cars weigh at least 3200lbs,no tube chassis,all backhalf cars on a .400 pro tree. Its really the best way to go. There's no red lights,just good racing to the finish line. BTW,I run 28" tall tires and just over 3200lbs.

dont forget that destroked engine