Quote:

Quote:

Win lights impress me.

Agreed

Posts like this just prove that guys who make power N/A are jealous at times of power adder cars, whether nitrous or turbo/supercharged, when they are beaten by it...It's like they are mad that they apparently had to go the "harder" way by doing it N/A (as if forced induction is easy as cake)

Im not going to hate on someone if their power comes from their motor, a bottle, or a hairdryer...at the end of the day power is power and whoever gets to the stripe first wins regardless of how "impressive" it is

Oh, and for the record, I have a cheater kit at home brand new in the box, and have also toyed with turbocharging my car..however, at the end of the day I always felt that building it N/A would be easier- not going to lie, learning how to tune nitrous or forced induction properly is a learning curve and imo just as hard if not harder than building and tuning an N/A car... It's kinda why I havent used any form of power adder (yet hehehe) ...thats just me though

carry on

This made me think of an event I was at a few years ago. I talked to the guy I was about to race in a true street class before we ran and he told me that he was going to spray at the big end of the track if he spun or cut a bad light, ext; he did exactly that. I tree'd this guy pretty good, had him at the big end and at the last second, he sprayed and nosed by me. In this situation, I was not happy. I beat this guy fair and square and I feel that he cheated to win. I outskilled him and he used his spray to make up for his lack of a good reaction time. I would have been fine if he sprayed the whole run but he was intentionally using the spray to make up for a lack of his driving ability.