Quote:

Its Winter time and things are a little slow on Moparts so I would like to start a post about nitrous. Do posts posts about 9, 10, and 11 second cars impress you. I am old school and believe anyone should be able to achieve these times with NA combo's. Anybody can go out and spend 400.00 and bolt on a SYSTEM, open a valve, and push a button. What is the skill involved with this. Build a 11 second engine, add a bottle and brag about how fast your car is. I think we should have two fastest car lists on Moparts. One for NA and one for making HP the easy way. Old school racer here that takes pride in doing it the hard way. Heck even 8 second nitrous cars do nothing for me.

I enjoy NA, big cubes, but that is my thing. I am glad to see the NOS guys show up as car counts have gone down and there is nothing better than having them stare at the time slip and see that NOS or NA, you gotta cut a lite and run your number! The race is in your lane. I'm just trying to help them save money by putting them in the trailer before they waste anymore NOS!