Quote:

I wasn't saying your engine couldn't make 2000 hp, I just think it's funny that you think a spool will make a difference in how a 2000 hp car acts on the street.
For your application, I think a well built Dana 60 or 9" Ford will do the job. I personally wouldn't mess w/ the 70, but that's just my .
A spool should be mandatory in my opinion. A GOOD powerglide would be my choice as well.

I didnt take it that way!!!!

....its just that I have that engine, and its gonna get built eventually, and I dont think it will be anything lower thatn 1200, probably around 1500...I dont know if more, Im not familiar with those builds yet!!!

And yes, I know that its quite a stretch to say that a 1500 hp car is a street car....of course, its pretty stupid!!! LOL!!! who needs that on the street!!! but heck yes Id like to drive such and animal on the streeet, and drive to the track, and have minimal issues....nobody wants to build something like that to have it break down on the way to the track, or to look ridiculous driving it on the street.....its like shoehorning a bathing suit 3 sizes smaller than your actual size and then going to the beach saying "hey it fits" LOL and feel proud about it.....so the more reliable it is, and the more "street friendly" the better. I mean it would be great if I could have a detroit locker and not a spool....but if it cant be had, then it just cant! thats why im asking.