Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Should be EASY. You've seen video of Brians car running with that RHS headed stroker. Those were easy 11.00ish runs.

You're current heads are capable of in excess of 500hp. You have all the parts, sans rotating assembly and cam to get there. Smacking it with some juice will put it DEEP in the 10's if the chassis is up to it. Buy a window switch...

Hey Rob, I know Brian's car worked good...but he has more gear, which is what worried me that I won't have enough

I have the complete cheater kit, and I have a window switch on my mallory hyfire box if the need arises lol...but if I can do it all on motor, with a small block stroker at that, I would love it

Not to mention my car has no roll bar in it whatsoever, and this event won't need that, but I don't want to push it too far or I'll really scare the mustang kids and track officials lol

The torque of the stroker won't have any issue pulling the 4.10 gear. That gear will work well if you hit it with juice as well.

If you get it in the 510-520hp range it'll work just fine. Note Brians car had maybe 470-480 as it sat the night he ran it. If you have another
30-40 on tap, it's good to go.

perfect, sounds good! yea the 4.10's would be ideal for juice, and I drive this thing the 2 hours on the highway to the track, so any more gear and im going to need ear plugs and my own lane on the road to get there lol

If Brian can come up with a recipe for 500+ for me, which i am sure he can, then this should work awesome...Im super excited now...Christmas holidays come quick