Quote:

Quote:

Its looking more and more that im going to be stroking my 91 360 based LA block to a 408 for next season. There are a couple of heads upish classes that some guys my age are putting up for next season, involving cash, bragging rights, and way too many mustangs to count...Bottom 11's are where I would like to be on the motor (in fact as close to 11.01 as possible), but im not sure if its possible with these parts I already have and some stipulations i have to follow

RHS heads as prepped by Brian at IMM (no port work)
1.6 Hughes Roller Rockers
Factory roller block so would like to keep it hydraulic roller cam for cost and durability reasons (can idle like a pig for all I care too!)
Max of 10.5:1 compression since it must run on 94 octane pump gas (this is a street car that sees upwards 3000 miles a year)
4.10 gears with a 4 speed and 28x12.5" tire (hopefully this gear and tire with a stick car aka no converter torque multiplication can get me where I want since 4.10's already kill me on the highway)
3400lb car with me in it

I guess what im asking is with what I have and the restrictions I have to follow, are bottom 11's possible? I really don't want to change anything that I listed, but everything else is up for changing/modification....I am going to be getting with Brian for this build again since he is great to work with and knows his stuff, but I just wanted to throw this out there now and get an idea of whether or not my goals in my head are realistic

I have a cheater kit sitting here brand new in the box as well, but if I can clean the clock on all the mustang guys around here in an all motor mopar, im definitely gonna turn some heads...plus I'd much rather stay N/A if i can

Would be nice to put all the mustangs on the trailers in the only mopar in the field, and a stickshift one at that

No problem really. Give me a call whenever...it'll run high 10's after we're done!
Brian

Brian, you are the man

Gonna get around to tearing apart the motor in the next couple weeks since i have been crazy busy with work and school...can't wait though...I will be calling you soon to discuss my options