Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

where do you see it indicate the paint blackout is correct for all air grabber cars?

In the lower right hand corner it says " PAINT - AIR GRABBER HOOD"
I interpret that to mean the extended paint at the end of the hood towards the windshield is part of the air grabber hood package.

Unless I missed something, or someone else has another illustration or documentation that says otherwise...

Using your logic that means that there should be a plymouth on every air grabber hood car. There isn't, see attached. The hood paint extention was a coded option. Just because it had a air grabber didn't mean it also got the additional hood paint.

My Engineering background is with aircraft, but here goes...

The "Plymouth" badging seems to be the feature controlled by sales codes (A93) and possibly year or mid-year effectivity breaks. I cannot clearly read all the effectivity modifier text, or some of the text in the revision block... maybe someone else following this thread can.

Since there appears that there are no effectivity modifiers on the callouts for the paint application, my guess is that all Air Grabber equipped cars would have had it...