Quote:

im not sure but i dont think i have read where you have offered any advice. if you have i missed it but [Email]1.25@3400[/Email] i think is very respectable,i wold be happy my my ride would do that.

Here ya go......... Click here........and go down about 6 posts......he never even replied... all he writes is "I remember why i quit posting an coming here now.".....which is a bash to people on here that are trying to help him.......I still can't figure out why he's "coming here" again.....

Quote:

Big Squeeze! I think everyone undestands how he is! (I am the same way at sometimes myself when frustrated) but IMO you make yourself look worse by keep bashing him! (just sayin man )it's his ride let him roll the way he wants... it's working for him let him enjoy

I rarely bash anyone......mainly WannaBeSuperStockRacer and PurpleEddie......and now 572OnTheBumperAndBounceLikeTiggerButNowAWheelieBarStoppedThat....(which, if you haven't noticed, happen to be the three biggest attention ho's in Moparts history)....and like I said.....I wasn't going to say anything in this thread, until someone brought up my comments in the other post..... I'm just saying what a LOT of people are thinking....

If you can't handle the truth, you're living a lie.......