Quote:

Quote:

I thought they pushed down on the tires? Besides, nothing wrong with using a bandaid...at least until it heals.

When the car goes up and hits the bar, it's unloading the tires, which is helping it "get up onto" the tires and that's what's keeping it from hopping, skipping and jumping like it was in his other post that people are referring to, which helps the 60' times.......When cars have enough power for the right tire/wheel/tire pressure combo, you don't need a wheelie bar to do that....

Hey Ben, I have NO PROBLEM with a guy doing stuff his own way ......The dude just rubs me wrong by starting threads, asking questions and then getting mad and deleting his own posts when people suggest things he doesn't want to hear..... anyone that's been here for a while will remember the drama from a few years ago with his motor..... much like one of his latest threads where he made a comment about why he doesn't post much here anymore.........Fact is, only reason he does is because he's an attention ho..... [/quote

If you dont like what i do shut your pie hole! An if id ask for anyones advise i sure the bell dont want yours!! Oh wait your "KING"

Shawn Jennings