Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Yeah, but he wants to drive it on the street. I'm still waiting to hear of a good carb guru to get a dom to be civil on the street. I might try one if that happens. Oh, I might have opened a can of worms on this one. LOL.

My car is a street car that I race a few times a year lately and one drive would blow your mind as far as how nice and easy my car drives w/a box stock hp 8082-3 1050 on the street. I guess we could throw this in there with; You can`t run an 8' vert on the street or, no way a solid roller w/.680+ lift will live yadda, yadda yadda............. I must be a pimp after all.............. And when I post my new best of a 9.78 or better then what................

Heck I here the same thing that you cant drive a Dom on the street but as you said they say the same about 8" verts and I know many who drive 8" verts and 1050 Dom's on the street. And I am always willing to try something if I want no matter what anyone says as I always need to find out for myself anyhow. What intake do you run if you dont mind me asking and what gear ? Also is yours a low or high block ? Thanks , Ron

I`m running the Victor manifold(4150 flange)w/an adapter which will be highly modified this time around by Ed Moser but, you could run an M-1 dom flange and get it done although I believe you`re running a dual plane which I would not but that`s me and your car`s haulin......

I went with the Indy dual plane as since I decided to have Dwayne open the intake ports up to max wedge size I figured I may lose some low end so a few people told me the Indy dual plane would help my low end and still pull strong up to 6500. Dwayne also said it might be a good choice for my combo and I am very happy with it as the low end is good.
But you know us car nuts as if we think another setup could go faster then we have to try it ! I just dont know if I will lose any low end with a single plane and if I do will the top end more then make up for it ? And of course there is only one way to find out.
My question to you and any one else is do you think any good single plane will fit under my hood and not be much if any taller then this as I cant go any more higher then this setup here with the dual plane as it is within 1/2" of the hood ? Ron